Thursday, November 29, 2007

The CALENDAR

The calendar
The credit
The month
The small photo
The favorite books

The painting
The other book
The biography of the artist
The cover

Im not sure if i posted earlier about my photo being my school calendar's front cover.. XD YES its a FRONT COVER!! X) n ive got some shots in the calendar as well..its a limited edition of JIS calendar and only sold in JIS =) hehe its a big thing for me...u dont get ur work shown in a front cover of a calendar everyday... XD and the shots of the second book is the book i got when i won the competition, yup im in that book ^^ with my pictures and biodata...i got interested in photography right after this art competition ..funny thing XD and that green book....i wont tell what it is :P hehe

4 comments:

LosingSense said...

Cool you got the front cover of the JIS Calender. I'm surely gonna buy it now. Btw, I wanna ask you something. What software do you use to edit your pictures?

SerialHeartBreaker

mumu said...

thanx =) u better get it soon,its limited ^^ i always use adobe photoshop CS2 its da BOMB lol X) i can c that u edit ur shots as well, if u want better tone n color, use curve it will enhance ur shot =)

LosingSense said...

Ur welcome, Anyway I'll get it on Monday. Btw, I'm a cheat. I use Picasa to edit them. I'm still learning how to use Photoshop(not very good a it yet). Yea and erm..what do u mean by use curve. I don't get it.

SerialHeartBreaker

mumu said...

i can teach u if u want... its easy^^ curve is a tool, very useful for photographers